* "Very engaging."
* "This is so addictive. I can't stop."
* "I think you should make a novel. I love it!"
* "I've been reading your story through and through, and I think it's great. There's some vibrancy to your writing that's truly compelling."
* "I read it all in one go, fabulous, now I am hooked and eagerly awaiting the next chapter."
* "Such beautiful writing. Your characters certainly shine".
* "I love your characters who are very human, your island which is simply wonderful and the story which is great and, like we say in French, "rondement menée"!
* "Wonderful photos, love the colors [...]! Amazing storyline and look forward to see the next part."
* "The story gets better and better! Such a concentration of emotions!!!"
* " This is VERY insightful!! You have a wonderful talent!"
* "I love your writing style. It's really into the characters, yet cold, but very attractive. Seriously, it's really good to read."
* "Very interesting and emotional story."
* "This story is beautifully written and illustrated. You are truly talented, my friend."
* "I've enjoyed your story more than I can express. It's so unlike other stories I've read."
* "It's the way you tell the story. It really immerses you when you read. I seriuosly sat here throughout the morning clicking to the next chapter and ignoring my chores."
* "you always have me so intrigued with what is going to happen next. I am sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks. I have laughed and cried with each new chapter. You have a very special way of writing, I love it."
* "Truly breathtaking on so many levels..."
* "I can feel your characters' pain and joy because you've written them so beautifully. Evoking emotions is what great writing is meant to do. Love this story!"
* "You're a damn good writer!"
* "I finally had the time to read the last canvas and I enjoyed it very much, thank you so much to have written it! I’ve become attached to the characters more and more through reading, even Catherine who I hated at first… You’re very talented to inspire compassion and understanding."
* "I especially enjoy the eloquent way you write and the flashback pieces so intricately woven into the main parts of the story."
Laurent D'Allegro and Fabrizio Caprice reading together in bed